Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

[1375] new website, new contest


Today as I was writing a blog post about death and catcopters (forthcoming), I got the sudden urge to actually create my website. I had the domain name and everything. There was no good reason why I hadn't done it yet.

So I did. 

And in doing so, I came up with an idea for a little contest. Or sweepstakes. I don't know what you call it when you don't necessarily compete, but you win a prize. A drawing?

Whatever. I came up with one of those. If you go to my website, you'll see that you can win a $10 Amazon gift card for liking my FB page and telling me about your favorite book. As much as I like getting random "likes," I much prefer actually becoming acquainted with people and making connections. That's why this isn't just a massive "like" drive. I want to actually know something about you.

If you already like me, never fear. You just need to share about your favorite book and you'll be in the running. 

Check out my website for all the details, and please let me know what you think! It's pretty bare at the moment, but I hope to add more soon. Feel free to give me some suggestions.


2 comments:

Světoběžník said...

Very nice, I would say the same monstrous book.
I am from the Czech Republic and my English is not very good.
Currently I live in Rio de Janeiro favela in and meet the local culture.

Very nice blog, Světoběžník

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

lunettes de soleil pas cher homme

lunettes de soleil Armani pas cher 2012 homme.

lunettes de soleil Police pas cher 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Marc Jacobs pas cher 2012.

lunettes de soleil Cartier pas cher 2012.