Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

[100] tuesdays with corri


Happy 100th day of the rest of my life! Boy oh boy, was it ever eventful!

Oh, wait. No it wasn't.

Today I worked on my website a little bit. Finally figured out how to embed my blog into it, which is a big personal victory. I also added a new section to the site entitled "obsessions." Adding these obsessions to my website inevitably led to my spending countless hours on YouTube watching videos of or pertaining to Falco, Northern Ireland, the FLDS, and Ghost Hunters, among other things.

Last nite my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up for Twitter just to figure out what exactly it is. I think I hate it. Nonetheless, if you have one, add me on it. Donna swears that I'll love it once I have a lot of people I know updating it. Without that luxury, it just seems like I'm making status updates that no one comments on.

1 comment:

BallerBaggins said...

OH MY GOSH!!! remember the band For All the Drifters??? Well they're awesome and all, but i just found out that Jaci Valesquez did a cover of When You Hold Me!!!! I KNOW!!! itunes that crap. it's actually not too bad...craziness!!!