Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[79] untitled.


I will admit I'm cheating a bit. The photo is from day 77, not 79. However, I have not uploaded day 78 to flickr, and it's too early in the day to have taken today's photo yet. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Kyo and I decided that for our honeymoon we're going to have a grand adventure along the Oregon and California coasts. He booked the first three days at the Cannery Pier Hotel in Astoria, which is officially about fifteen times nicer than the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Legit. Hotels are pretty high up on the list of my favorite things in the world. Also ranking pretty high are rivers and fishing, both of which shall be part of the next leg of our honeymoon excursion. We're planning on doing some camping for a bit, and I insisted that we need to catch our own food. Decapitate it, gut it. The whole nine yards. Hardcore honeymoon.

Aside from little bits of planning like that, life is pretty uneventful. Well, that's not completely true. Dear Yarby has a boyfriend now. We give her fella, Amos, helpful hints on how to be a good significant other and on what establishments and eateries Yarby enjoys. So far, this arrangement has worked out swimmingly.

Emil, Daniel, and I went and saw Quantum of Solace, which was confusing at times, but overall a fun watch. I'd buy it. I probably will buy it.

We took this picture after the movie of us with the title character of my most anticipated movie of the holiday season: The Tale of Desperaux. Get psyched.

It's almost thanksgiving. The Macy's Parade, fragrant foods, holiday music, and a visit from my fella are just over a week away.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Lol of course you would buy it. You have to make that collection you have bigger!

h. said...

you should stay at Stephanie Inn at Cannon Beach! or at least stop and take a gander at it... it's gorgeous! :] lovely place to stay in, too.

ConglomerateBeauty said...

I always feel really awkward knowing where people are going on their honeymoon, and it's only because I don't think I need to be involved in someone's de-virginization process.

Have fun though! I'll never think of "Cannery" in any context the same again! :)