Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

[39] I <3 Thursdays



Tonite's Thursday nite breakfast included our dear friends Daniel, Amos, & Casey. It was followed up by a little Office, a little Weekend Update, and a little America's Funniest Home Videos. I consider it a criterion for all my friends that they be able to enjoy AFV. If you can't enjoy it, your sense of humor must be broken.


I don't have to work till 11:30 tomorrow. Life is so good.

Plus, we're going to Kennedy School. I'm going to order the Principal's Special. Yesssss.

5 comments:

Jay said...

I love Thursdays to but only because of the Office and Football (when it is on). Alas my humor is broken.

Kent said...

and mine is broken because i hate AFV...I can only watch the dad get hit in the balls so many times before i cease laughter for the rest of my life. But, I am going to go ahead and assume that is to be expected of me...and here we are friends anyways. Your the tops Corrigan! I wish I could come to your Halloween Party! I even watched Hocus Pocus a week ago and thought of you!

BenboBaggins said...

hey, thanks for the picnick idea...i'll check it out. right now i'm wafflin' between photoshop/aperture and now this magnificent lil guy, picnick. fight to the death...we'll see how it goes.

btw, my "word verification" thingy is "vugosm"...gross...

BenboBaggins said...

first of all, you haven't updated your blog in over a week. balls. secondly, the win tonight is deserving of at least 3 1/2 bloggings.

BenboBaggins said...

aw, fair enough. well, i have class from 5-10 every tues/thurs night...so i miss out on a lotta games. sad days...but i watch highlights nightly!....does that make up for it at all?