Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

[36] patience


The girls were certainly testing my patience today. Sometimes they switch on and off. They're perfect angels one minute, and then biting each other the next. This is not to say that they are by any means out of control. They're actually extremely well-behaved most of the time. But sometimes their little tempers flare and I'm ready to pull my hair out.

I got a nice, winter jacket at Costco today. I'm gonna be snug as a bug in a rug.

Autumn is lovely here. Not quite New England status, but lovely.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Who came up with that phrase snug as a bug? Who knows how snug bugs are?
Anyway, I'm surprised at your dismay. Kids by the way they are made always test you. How far can they do this. How long till she gets mad. If I cry this way will I get a cookie. In no way am I saying these kids are bad just testing you. Just as once you tested people when you were a wee one. Good luck being steadfast.

BenboBaggins said...

A) I love you.
B) You inspire me to think still, good job.
C) I miss you.
D) YOU'RE FREAKING ENGAGED!!!
E) Thanks for reading my blog!
F) Why did I write this comment in list form?
H) How is Portville?
I) K-Os is great.
J) What filter do you use for all your blogpix?
K) I skipped G deliberately, and not because it means HUG...my b.
L) Peace out now.

h. said...

just wait until we get solid rain for like nine months :D

the CoR said...

JAY:
Oh yes, they do love to test. Unfortunately for them, I'm about as stubborn as they come when it comes to discipline. :op

BEN:
Holy crap that's a lotta points. However, I think there's only one (non-rhetorical) question, so I will answer that. :o) Have you heard of picnick? That's what I use to do all the fun filtery stuff on my pics. It's like photoshop for cheaters. Seriously, easiest thing in the world. I highly recommend it. Oh, and there was another one. Portville is grand. I'm havin' a blast.

HALLIE:
BRING IT ON!!! Haha.