Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

day twenty-five


Today I got good news from the dentist. Well, good news that's sucky but convenient right now. It turns out that the infection in my mouth is actually a direct result of a procedure I had done at Gentle Dental in Costa Mesa. That's the sucky part. This could have all been avoided. Nothing I did caused it.

On the plus side, this means that they should at least pay for part of the extraction and implant surgeries. This means less money out of my, err, Kyo's pocket. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm happy, but I am a bit relieved.

Tomorrow is Kattie's birthday. Karen, Emily, and her friend Jessalyn are arriving tonite for the occasion and will be here until Tuesday. It's going to be crazy here at the Fort.

We're having a potluck at our house with our new friends on Sunday. Time for us to get all Martha Stewart.

26 minutes till the Office. I'm so ready.

1 comment:

Moore Musings said...

I am so ridiculously jealous. I wanted to take a photo like this a couple months ago, but my dentist didtn understand and got all weird. boooooo.