Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

day ten

In the words of M.I.A., blaze-a-blaze, galangalangalang. I don't really know what that means, but I promise I'm not a stoner.

We watched Smart People, which was pretty average except for the fact that Thomas Haden Church plays one of the funniest characters I've seen in a movie in, um, ever. We followed that up with a little Benny & Joon. Obviously an excellent choice. I needn't tell anyone that. Oh yes, and Kyo has just brought up the fact that we supplemented these experiences with some fantastic take-out from one of my favorite haunts: Extreme Pizza. He also adds that there was birthday caramel apple cheesecake made by Kattie Frosberg and Hillary Karwowski. He would further like the reader to know that he realizes that this is NOT, in fact, his blog, but that he hopes it makes up for his epic suckitude in updating his own. The epic suckitude part may have been my words.

Anyway, all this to say, in the words of Luce, it's a pretty good day - I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

4 comments:

Moore Musings said...

suckitude.
that one will definitely be entering my vocabulary
fabulous

Kelly said...

Lolz, I thought it was "blaze-a-blaze, galangalangalang" :D

the CoR said...

Haha. You're probably right. I kinda like that actually. I might fix it... though everyone might think I'm a stoner.

the CoR said...

Oh. Haha. I just turned on the song and realized I totally have an edited version. Wow. I feel like a homeschooler.