Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

day sixteen

I cannot say that today was nearly as eventful as yesterday. I felt sluggish. I did, however, buy Dr. Horrible on iTunes, including a couple songs from the soundtrack. I've listened to them several times already. I'm addicted. Man, if Neil Patrick Harris weren't gay... and if I weren't spoken for...

I'm noticing a wholly unintentional trend in my reading material these days. Judging by the titles I'm currently using to lull me to sleep at nite, I'm one twisted individual. The Terror chronicles an ill-fated Arctic sea expedition in which crew members are munched and mutilated by some mysterious beast on the ice. In The Woods tells the tale of a police detective in Ireland who was found with shoes full of blood not belonging to him as a child, his two friends having, presumably, been murdered. Finally, An Absolute Gentleman is a fictional memoir of a rather pleasant serial killer.

Sometimes I have nightmares.

2 comments:

James said...

Have you ever watched How I Met Your Mother? Because well, you should.

Kyle Ray Booterbaugh said...

I think you have nightmares every night, you just don't remember them all.