Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

day nine

Happy birthday to me! It would probably be an understatement to say that it was eventful, but that's the word I'm going to use. Yup. It was eventful. I took the MAX to get Kyo from the airport, we went on some adventures, hung out at the zoo, and got engaged. The penguins were our witnesses. I have some major bling going on. But don't worry - I'm still Jenny from the block.

As a celebration of both my 23rd year of existence and this crazy engagement thing, the roomies, Kyo, and I went to IHOP. I'm willing to claim with some sense of certainty that this was pretty much the greatest IHOP experience ever. Let's just say there were free cherry shakes involved. You can admit that you're jealous and, I promise, I will not judge.

Tomorrow I finally get to see Dark Knight. I'm having a good week. I should be on Best Week Ever.

6 comments:

James said...

I'd say even if the red sox had beat the rays tonight Kyo still would have had them beat by a long shot as best birthday present ever.

"major bling going on" (?) oh please! (as in, understatement)

Moore Musings said...

I love how casually you threw that in there...
"went to the zoo, got engaged" hahaha

Congrats!

a said...

you know, i was just hanging out, minding my business at the zoo, watching penguins, getting engaged, then i bought a hot dog. just normal stuff.

CONGRATS!!!!

Weezah G said...

CORRIGAN ! Way to go !
KUDOS x0x0x0x0x0x00x
I'm feelin' the love and excitment all the way in New England !

Kyle Ray Booterbaugh said...

I am going to be the boring guy and just say Congratulations!

James said...

Kyle, I just learned the other day that you're supposed to say best wishes to the girl and congratulations to the guy.

Saying congratulations to a future bride implies that she has won something - her future groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.

Oh look at me and my etiquette!