Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

day five

Today when I picked up Katie from the bus stop after she got home from kindergarten, the first words out of her mouth were, "I have a boyfriend. His name is Ethan and we fell in love. He's the handsomest boy I've ever seen." I so miss kindergarten. I think I want to be a little kid when I grow up.

I am feeling incredibly lethargic this evening, but I've still got some Bally time to attend to with Emil and Yarby, and I'd really like to hang out with Connor Maguire, who is one of the coolest people you will ever have the privilege of meeting (should you, in fact, ever get the privilege of meeting him).

I should also really watch the movie I got from Netflix three weeks ago. I am squandering my $8.99 a month.

2 comments:

Moore Musings said...

Im wasting my netflix moolah right now too!!!
It was so much easier to get my moneys worth when I was unemployed... hehe

Kent said...

yay for more blogs...yet another way to know what each other is thinking! woot!